Inspired by a friend's blog, here's a pic of my tatty trainers - I went back to the gym after a nigh-on-two-week abstinence due to chronic tonsillitis. Wonderful! I decided to run steadily for 30 minutes and see what happened - I've definitely lost speed (did 4.35k) but it didn't wear me out, so general fitness is hopefully still OK despite the break. More achey than usual afterwards, though.
Wednesday, 13 August 2008
Monday 11th August 08 - Back
Inspired by a friend's blog, here's a pic of my tatty trainers - I went back to the gym after a nigh-on-two-week abstinence due to chronic tonsillitis. Wonderful! I decided to run steadily for 30 minutes and see what happened - I've definitely lost speed (did 4.35k) but it didn't wear me out, so general fitness is hopefully still OK despite the break. More achey than usual afterwards, though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment