Aren't they great? I was all dressed up and ready to go out when my friend appeared with some nail varnishes that I'd ordered and forgotten about. I did my finger and toenails and felt very summery! Pity the rain wouldn't stop pelting down long enough to let me get from car to restaurant without developing dripping rats' tails for hair. And I didn't have an umbrella. The tapas was nice though.
Friday, 5 September 2008
Coral nails
Aren't they great? I was all dressed up and ready to go out when my friend appeared with some nail varnishes that I'd ordered and forgotten about. I did my finger and toenails and felt very summery! Pity the rain wouldn't stop pelting down long enough to let me get from car to restaurant without developing dripping rats' tails for hair. And I didn't have an umbrella. The tapas was nice though.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment