skip to main
|
skip to sidebar
Miriam's 365 project
Sunday, 26 April 2009
What I found on my camera...
...when I uploaded the memory. It's a self-portrait taken by Zac - I don't think he thought it would work, hence weird half-smile. Made me laugh a lot when it appeared on my laptop screen.
No comments:
Post a Comment
Newer Post
Older Post
Home
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
My Blog List
Littlesheep - Project365
BeeProject 365
Mudpaddle365
Alky365
My life: one photo, every day for a year
KateMc's 365
MY PROJECT 365
Charley's 365 Project
Claffys's PhotoBlog
A picture a day for a year
Blog Archive
▼
2009
(118)
►
May
(23)
▼
April
(20)
Sleepy head
My oldest girl
What I found on my camera...
Pool
Pampered Chef
Tabitha and her elephants
Virgin Vie
Hard working
Self portrait
Ketchup
Egg hunt
Little friends
Unidentified played-with object
Dandelions
Proud
Spoilt
Hugging little men
Nightclubbin'
Pink wine at lunch time
Garden
►
March
(24)
►
February
(24)
►
January
(27)
►
2008
(148)
►
December
(23)
►
November
(27)
►
October
(30)
►
September
(32)
►
August
(29)
►
July
(7)
About Me
Mimble
View my complete profile
No comments:
Post a Comment