Today was a fun day for Tabby and me. Yas and Zac were at my sister's (my sister has been a lifesaver this half term!) and Tabitha and I visited a friend with her new baby. Afterwards, since the heating in our house has packed up and it's hideously cold until the new boiler's fitted, AND my husband was away overnight, Tab and I had chips with mushy peas and then snuggled up together for the night. Here she is, all cosy on my pillow.
Thursday, 30 October 2008
Sleepy
Today was a fun day for Tabby and me. Yas and Zac were at my sister's (my sister has been a lifesaver this half term!) and Tabitha and I visited a friend with her new baby. Afterwards, since the heating in our house has packed up and it's hideously cold until the new boiler's fitted, AND my husband was away overnight, Tab and I had chips with mushy peas and then snuggled up together for the night. Here she is, all cosy on my pillow.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

No comments:
Post a Comment