Looking back over my photoblog, pictures of my eldest daughter are thin on the ground. This is because a) she's always doing Activities or seeing friends and b) she hides from the camera a lot. So tonight (while trying to think up sums to challenge her numeracy) I asked her if I could take a photo of her snuggled up on the sofa in her dressing gown...and she even smiled. I think she's very pretty.
Wednesday, 1 October 2008
Yasmine
Looking back over my photoblog, pictures of my eldest daughter are thin on the ground. This is because a) she's always doing Activities or seeing friends and b) she hides from the camera a lot. So tonight (while trying to think up sums to challenge her numeracy) I asked her if I could take a photo of her snuggled up on the sofa in her dressing gown...and she even smiled. I think she's very pretty.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)

2 comments:
she IS very pretty :)
Thank you S! I love your new photo of T and her friends.
Post a Comment